Great news for America!
- Insurance companies can no longer impose lifetime limits on the amount of care you require
- they can no longer discriminate against children with pre-existing conditions
- Can't drop your coverage if you get sick
- Can't jack up premiums for no reason
- Are required to provide free preventive care like mammograms and checkups
- 13,000,000 will receive a REBATE next year because insurance companies spent too much on CEO bonuses and not enough on your health care
- People up to 26 can stay on their parents' health plan
- Seniors get discounts on prescriptions.
Just for fun, here's how Fox reported the Supreme Court's decision. Only problem -- they got it 100% wrong!