Friday, November 8, 2013

Republican Jackass of the Week Part 1

I haven't had an original thought in my life.
Senator Rand Paul (R) of Kentucky.

Not just a Jackass, but a serial plagiarist.

First reported by Rachael Maddow of msnbc, this guy has been repeatedly stealing others' words, using them as his own in speeches and articles, and not crediting the people who actually wrote those words. That's where this plagiarism stuff comes in.

 So does he apologize? Something like, "Gee, I'm sorry; I should have credited those I've quoted."

No. Of course not. Does any Regressive Republican ever apologize?

Instead, he wished, out loud, in front of microphones, that he could have a duel with Rachel Maddow for having pointed this out.

A duel!

Then he blamed his staff. And finally he claimed ultimately it was his fault. But he whined, "do I have to be in detention for the rest of my career?"

And he defiantly stated that if he were a journalism teacher he'd fail Rachel and others who've reported on his plagiarism.

See? He shouldn't be punished for plagiarism; those who notice it should.

So if you ever read anything he "wrote" or hear anything he says, know full well it's just cut-and-pasted from Wikipedia or other people's articles.

Rand Paul. Plagiarist. Republican Jackass of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment